Welcome To Kingdom Building Equipping School Online.
God is speaking to you and your mission is to spread His word, but the direction may be unclear to you. We are here to help you uncover your wings and prepare you to leave the comfortable nest of your safe environment. We offer classes online, in hours that dovetail around your busy schedule.
Registration is now open for the Spring classes. Please click on kbescourses.com to register. If you are registering for the first time, you will be asked to first create a user profile. The classes are free.
You are an excellent student, you deserve an interactive learning environment that will challenge you to look deeply at the bible and study as you never have before.
- Knowing the word and knowing the bible are two different things. You will have an opportunity to participate in lively and fun discussions online, from your home.
- Benefit from amazing teachers who will inspire you to action. Good is not enough. You have been called to the best.
- We are not a typical bible study. You’ll explore topics and stories from a completely different perspective.
- We believe that people learn best from each other so we have created classrooms that bring together a variety of ages and education levels.
- We will help you discover your special gifts and how to use them.
You have a unique voice and a special purpose in this world. It’s not about what others think of you. It’s about embracing what God knows of you. Join us. We look forward to another learning experience with you!
- 1 & 2 Samuel (Level 3)
Monday evenings, February 23 to April 13, 2015 (8 weeks) ~ 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Teacher: Aureller Cabiness
- Prophecy in the New Testament (Level 2)
Saturday mornings, February 28 to May 2, 2015 (10 weeks) ~ 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Teacher: Cynthia Speight
- What I Believe, Part 2: Discovering Who You are in Christ (Level 1)
Monday evenings, March 16 to May 5, 2015 (8 weeks) ~ 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Teachers: Zina Ashley/Christopher Harris
School of Prophecy
- The Seed
Saturday mornings, February 28 to April 18, 2015 (8 weeks) ~ 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Teacher: Diane Harris
- The Bud
Saturday mornings, April 4 to May 23, 2015 (8 weeks) ~ 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Teacher: Karen Portman